+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Country / territory of issue

das3646

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Dear All,

Need your urgently help.

In my EE application I have put "ARE ( United Arab Emirates )" as Country / territory of issue since I got my Indian passport renewed from Dubai Consulate and in my passport's first page "Dubai" is mentioned against the place of issue.

Now I got to know that was wrong. Can you please advice what should I do now.

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Dear All,

Need your urgently help.

In my EE application I have put "ARE ( United Arab Emirates )" as Country / territory of issue since I got my Indian passport renewed from Dubai Consulate and in my passport's first page "Dubai" is mentioned against the place of issue.

Now I got to know that was wrong. Can you please advice what should I do now.
Country of issue means you have to mention the country that authorizes the passport. It is not the place/country that processed your passport. In your case, the issuing country/country of issue is India.

das3646

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Country of issue means you have to mention the country that authorizes the passport. It is not the place/country that processed your passport. In your case, the issuing country/country of issue is India.
Hi Bibinpanicker, Thanks for your input. Yes, I got to know that recently. The issue is that I have already got the AOR, what should I do now. Should I raise a CSE ?