+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Country Specific Requirements

zak97

Dec 22, 2018
I'm sponsoring my spouse from back home and one of the requirements for this specific country is:

If you are residing in this country, please submit 3 additional ID photos for the principal applicant and all family members included in the application.

In this case, would I only submit the additional photos for my spouse as she doesn't have any dependents listed on her application?

Any help would be appreciated

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Family members
An applicant’s closest relatives, in the context of an application to IRCC. It is defined as a spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children.

Yes.....but which country

zak97

Dec 22, 2018
Somalia. I'll include ID photos for my spouse as she is the principal applicant. She has no dependents and I doubt they want photos of her parents, siblings, etc.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Somalia – Instruction(s) for documents
  • If you are residing in this country, please submit 3 additional ID photos for the principal applicant and all family members included in the application (5 photos in total per person).

you don't need to send photos of her parents and siblings.......family in IRCC context is spouses and dependent children