+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

country specific requirements

tjcan

Sep 10, 2017
I am currently on my work visa in Canada. as per requirements, I need to submit original
  • Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
  • Voter's ID card.
from the above list, I only have my Matriculation certificate with me, I have been living in Canada for 3 years, I don't have voter's ID card anymore with me.

It also requires me to send original documents. Does CIC returns original documents later.

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance

tjcan

Sep 10, 2017
Hi
Can anyone please help with the above question. I have completed my application but I am stuck at this very step.

Thank you in advance for any advice

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Are you asking a question about your work visa or about Family Class Sponsorship?
You may have better luck at the Skilled Worker Forum if the question is about work visa.
If it's about Spousal sponsorship, which country is the country specific requirement?
This may help members to answer your question.

Last edited:

tjcan

Sep 10, 2017
Are you asking a question about your work visa or about Family Class Sponsorship?
You may have better luck at the Skilled Worker Forum if the question is about work visa.
If it's about Spousal sponsorship, which country is the country specific requirement?
This may help members to answer your question.
Hello
Thankyou for your reply. I am sorry I didn't make it clear. I am applying under spousal sponsorship. And country specific requirement for India.