+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Country specific forms Spousal sponsorship

malbrax

Apr 20, 2016
Hello all,

Looking to sponsor my wife, Have all the documents etc ready .. but thought I would just double check on something

She is an Indian citizen who holds a UAE resident visa and resides at both locations , There are country specific forms for Spousal sponsorship.

We have only filled India as she holds the citizenship, Is the UAE specific form required as well?

Speaking of forms IMM 3904 (India) and IMM 3911 (Middle East)

Also which would be faster? India or Abu Dhabi for processing time .. Links for processing time does not seem to work anymore for regions
Thanks

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
malbrax said:
Hello all,

Looking to sponsor my wife, Have all the documents etc ready .. but thought I would just double check on something

She is an Indian citizen who holds a UAE resident visa and resides at both locations , There are country specific forms for Spousal sponsorship.

We have only filled India as she holds the citizenship, Is the UAE specific form required as well?

Speaking of forms IMM 3904 (India) and IMM 3911 (Middle East)

Also which would be faster? India or Abu Dhabi for processing time .. Links for processing time does not seem to work anymore for regions
Thanks
It doesmt matter as they will send the application where theh want.

Whay did yoj answer in the box cou try of residence? They will most likely send it there.

malbrax

Apr 20, 2016
Gary_87 said:
It doesmt matter as they will send the application where theh want.

Whay did yoj answer in the box cou try of residence? They will most likely send it there.
Okay, UAE form has additional specific requirements.. Do those apply in this case?

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
malbrax said:
Okay, UAE form has additional specific requirements.. Do those apply in this case?
Maybe include them anyway eith a note explaining that if theh decide to process theough uae that youve included the forms. Save delays in the future.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Going through India used to be much faster. I think it still is.
I would also suggest putting everything you would need for both country guides, just in case. Though choose one guide for your application, just include anything not asked for in that guide that is asked for in the other as part of your extra evidence.