+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

country of study different than the degree awarded

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by hmtalal, Oct 11, 2018.

  1. hi,

    I have a degree / diploma from UAE, studied full time in UAE but the degree awarded to me is from USA. it has no mention of UAE. in that case should I mention my country of study as USA or UAE?
  2. thanks, also can I enter the pool and add my masters later since my certificate will take another month and then the ECA. appreciate your response.
  3. You can as long as you meet the eligibility criteria of the program you're applying under without such masters. If that's the case you can edit your profile later on.
  4. im eligible in the sense I have my work experience my IETLS and my bachelors degree already. with all this my points are coming to 413, but with masters it'll goto 440+
  5. I wasn't referring to that, I was talking about your eligibility under the six selection factors if you are a FSW applicant.

Share This Page