+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Country of study and Full Time/Part-time? for EE profile

abbasi123

Sep 4, 2017
Hi all,
I am creating my express entry profile. I would like to know the answer to the following questions:
Country of study:
Full Time/Part-time:
Qualification
1. ACCA
2. BSC (hons) in applied accounting
Both the above qualifications were studied in Pakistan but the certificate was issued from UK. Someone with the same background will be of great help.

abbasi123

Sep 4, 2017
Pakistan.
Thanks alot for your response. Can you please also confirm if I mention Part-time or Full-time education? I did take classes but It was from different institutes and I cannot prove the same. Furthermore, I have gained full-time experience during my studies.

Kindly confirm should I mention Part-time education or Full-Time education?

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks alot for your response. Can you please also confirm if I mention Part-time or Full-time education? I did take classes but It was from different institutes and I cannot prove the same. Furthermore, I have gained full-time experience during my studies.

Kindly confirm should I mention Part-time education or Full-Time education?
What did you write, full time or part time?

It seems the classes we generally take live up to 8-10 hour per week than 15 hours? I am confused too??

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hi all,
I am creating my express entry profile. I would like to know the answer to the following questions:
Country of study:
Full Time/Part-time:
Qualification
1. ACCA
2. BSC (hons) in applied accounting
Both the above qualifications were studied in Pakistan but the certificate was issued from UK. Someone with the same background will be of great help.
@abbasi123 bro what did you answer for the above questions?