+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COUNTRY OF NATIONALITY WRONG ON IELTS RESULTS!! HELP!!

praikdeshmukh1987

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

Just received my ielts result today and was about to apply for express entry when noticed that country of nationality was USA instead of india.
Rest of the information is correct.
I want to know if this will create an issue with cic or they will understand from my passport number?
I gave ielts in dallas tx.Also how can i reach ielts incase i want to correct thi mistake?

Thanks,
Pratik

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Guys,

Just received my ielts result today and was about to apply for express entry when noticed that country of nationality was USA instead of india.
I want to know if this will create an issue with cic or they will understand from my passport number?
I gave ielts in dallas tx.Also how can i reach ielts incase i want to correct thi mistake?

Thanks,
Pratik
You should contact your test admin (IDP or bc) immediately and inform them of this error. Although this is not required to be mentioned anywhere in the EE, it could cause issues as it's a conflict of nationality and having us in your ielts makes it look like you have dual nationality which is misinterpretation. Get in revised immediately

aralizadegan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Pratik
Did IELTS correct it for you? Did they resend a new transcript to you?

Was that mistake caused by you? I have the same problem, but I don't believe I did it, although the online profile shows the same. Very confused

Last edited:

aralizadegan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
You should contact your test admin (IDP or bc) immediately and inform them of this error. Although this is not required to be mentioned anywhere in the EE, it could cause issues as it's a conflict of nationality and having us in your ielts makes it look like you have dual nationality which is misinterpretation. Get in revised immediately
Does admins take care of this?

jigs040

Apr 19, 2017
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Pratik
i'm having same problem. Did you got any issue with Express Entry. Did you resolve the problem with idp or BC ? Please reply.

mab_dev

Feb 3, 2018
Hi all,
I received my IELTS test report and my country of nationality is written wrong. can you please guide me how to get this issue sorted. did anyone of you guys get this corrected?
thanks

praikdeshmukh1987

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hi all,
I received my IELTS test report and my country of nationality is written wrong. can you please guide me how to get this issue sorted. did anyone of you guys get this corrected?
thanks
Just goto the test center where u gave ielts call them they will give u a new copy

mab_dev

Feb 3, 2018
Thank you for the Help!
Actually it was my mistake. I enterred wrong country of Nationality. I called my Test Centre, they told me to send Original TRF back to them, they charged £20 as fees. within 2 days, they send me replacement with correction.
Many thanks

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Pratik
Were you able get it corrected?. Please respond