+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

counterfoil is showing invalid

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I stayed in india for just one month.
It's also important for returning student to re do medical?
Re-medical should only be required if you stayed for 6 months or longer in a designated country like India. Your situation is really weird.
Did you perhaps change your DLI after you were issued the SP or after you landed?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Yes, I don't think you need to keep medical valid throughout your studies in Canada, has to be something else. May be false feedback from airport staff into your data or something mismatched or not aligned with your study permit conditions. Find out through IRCC.

raghav23

Nov 17, 2021
Hii, I'm a returning student to canada . I came here(india) one month ago and yesterday when i was at airport, they checked my passport and told me that your visa is invalid and when I checked my gckey there was an update about my counterfoil is invalid. Can anyone help me please
hello bro, I faced the exact same issue on Sunday at Delhi airport, I was not allowed to board, the visa was inactive. My counterfoil document is invalid on gc key.
Did you find any solution to it, i am really worried........

Dabie

Dec 18, 2021
Hii, I'm a returning student to canada . I came here(india) one month ago and yesterday when i was at airport, they checked my passport and told me that your visa is invalid and when I checked my gckey there was an update about my counterfoil is invalid. Can anyone help me please
Hi we have the same issue, what did u do? Please share, there is no response for webform and email :(

Dabie

Dec 18, 2021
It took almost 25 days to become valid after medical test
And I'm in canada now

oh great! Medical is not my issue, I don't know. My medical still valid til August 2022. There's saying that pending verification outcome, but no specific reason. I am really stress now :(