+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Counterfoil invalid due to medical expiration

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
How long will it be take to get the counterfoil valid from invalid after this acknowledgement from the IRCC (Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.)?

Webform raised on July 3 and acknowledgement received on July 19 but counterfoil still showing invalid.
Hey mine is with the same timeline I got the same email on 23rd JULY but still, as of now, the status shows invalid. Can you guide me with what must be done?
I have raised the webform on9th AUG and 4th AUG but still no updates.

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Please see "Update your application" under:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=052&top=3

When you raise a "Web form," select "Technical Difficulties" and upload your medical sheet (given from hospital.)
Hey, can you guide me further: As per your information I must click on "Report a technical Problem" right? and in the next step I must click on "Uploading or downloading a form or document" do let me know if I am wrong?
And post this I must add all the personal details and upload the medical document right.

Just for your info, I raised a webform on 9th JULY and 4th AUG(recently) so is it a good call to proceed with this, or should I just wait?
Also, this won't create any negative impact on my application right?