+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Counterfoil invalid due to medical expiration

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
How long will it be take to get the counterfoil valid from invalid after this acknowledgement from the IRCC (Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.)?

Webform raised on July 3 and acknowledgement received on July 19 but counterfoil still showing invalid.

Reactions: jaaayy

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
How long will it be take to get the counterfoil valid from invalid after this acknowledgement from the IRCC (Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.)?

Webform raised on July 3 and acknowledgement received on July 19 but counterfoil still showing invalid.
Please were you asked to redo your medical by IRCC. Total time for them update everything?
I got remedical request and ppr same day.
So I am trying to see if I can travel immediately I retake the medical exam and upload the slip given at the hospital

binnareyn

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
At least a week.

Please raise a webform-technical difficulties once you have your medical repeated.

The hospital takes 3-4 days.
IRCC may take more than 7 business days.
I am not sure if the webform I raised had any effect.
IRCC might have updated my status automatically.

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
At least a week.

Please raise a webform-technical difficulties once you have your medical repeated.

The hospital takes 3-4 days.
IRCC may take more than 7 business days.
I am not sure if the webform I raised had any effect.
IRCC might have updated my status automatically.
Please can you explain what you mean by technical difficulties I am not so conversant with web form will read more about it

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
Please see "Update your application" under:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=052&top=3

When you raise a "Web form," select "Technical Difficulties" and upload your medical sheet (given from hospital.)
Hello, I did my medical exam today and at the hospital they did not give me any form they said because IRCC gave me a letter that they will use my IME Number to send my results directly in 3 business days hope it's fine or what do you suggest I do ?
As I intend to travel on 15th of August

binnareyn

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
You can raise a webform (technical difficulties) if your medical status is not updated in 7 business days;

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
Can I make just complains in the web form as I don't have any document to upload like a slip from the hospital?