+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Counterfoil document status disappeared in GC key

Simmi grewal

Aug 28, 2019
Hi, I have sent my passport for visitor visa stamping a month ago. which i have not received back yet, but suddenly yesterday i got an e-mail about updated status on my account when i opened my gc key account there was a new section of document status which was updated counterfoil with document number till 2024 expiry date. which i thought that visa got stamped on my passport and should be returning back to me soon now. but i checked my gc key account again today and that document status section is disappeared and there is no sign of any new update on my account i dont know what is going on with my account and have not received my passport back still yet!

i hope anyone can help me or have similar experience!

eleannav

Jun 13, 2022
Hi I dont have any answers about your experience but i’d like to ask if you have any updates so far? Mine just turned into “final decision: your visa was approved” but no document status section - and thus no counterfoil
Hi, I have sent my passport for visitor visa stamping a month ago. which i have not received back yet, but suddenly yesterday i got an e-mail about updated status on my account when i opened my gc key account there was a new section of document status which was updated counterfoil with document number till 2024 expiry date. which i thought that visa got stamped on my passport and should be returning back to me soon now. but i checked my gc key account again today and that document status section is disappeared and there is no sign of any new update on my account i dont know what is going on with my account and have not received my passport back still yet!

i hope anyone can help me or have similar experience!

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi I dont have any answers about your experience but i’d like to ask if you have any updates so far? Mine just turned into “final decision: your visa was approved” but no document status section - and thus no counterfoil
This section you can see only after passport Stamping completed

Good Luck

eleannav

Jun 13, 2022
Does it mean that my passport is now not yet stamped?
And what was the approx timeline for it? And what’s gonna be the next step? (I.e. from IRCC back to VFS and then back to me…?)

This section you can see only after passport Stamping completed

Good Luck

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Does it mean that my passport is now not yet stamped?
And what was the approx timeline for it? And what’s gonna be the next step? (I.e. from IRCC back to VFS and then back to me…?)
Usually total process takes 7-10 days before it reach to you
Steps are-
you send to VFS
VFS->Canadian High commission
Canadian High commission-> VFS
VFS-> You

Good Luck

Reactions: find_anand

eleannav

Jun 13, 2022
Usually total process takes 7-10 days before it reach to you
Steps are-
you send to VFS
VFS->Canadian High commission
Canadian High commission-> VFS
VFS-> You

Good Luck
Thank you.
i am just a bit puzzled since they have requested for my passport a month ago. So it means that now I am just waiting for them to stamp my passport since my passport should be there already with them. And then just waiting for them to send back to VFS - and then to me. Hope it can arrive on time…

nc_90

Nov 23, 2020
Thank you.
i am just a bit puzzled since they have requested for my passport a month ago. So it means that now I am just waiting for them to stamp my passport since my passport should be there already with them. And then just waiting for them to send back to VFS - and then to me. Hope it can arrive on time…
I’ve also sent my passport more than a month ago. Still absolutely no updates. Just curious, is your vfs NY too?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Thank you.
Which VFS office it is ?

eleannav

Jun 13, 2022
I’ve also sent my passport more than a month ago. Still absolutely no updates. Just curious, is your vfs NY too?
Which VFS office it is ?
it’s VFS Den Haag, Netherlands. It’s just horrible. They cannot be reached - and to make things worse, I cannot even come to them in person since I am residing in different country (not NL). Here there’s no VFS…

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
it’s VFS Den Haag, Netherlands. It’s just horrible. They cannot be reached - and to make things worse, I cannot even come to them in person since I am residing in different country (not NL). Here there’s no VFS…
ohh Boy ... :(