+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Could someone help please

Maxwell

May 19, 2011
i had re-medical in October 2011 after the first one i had in 2010 expired. For a long time i did not hear from VO London and when my rep resentative inquired last year they said security check was going on. Some time last month i was told to send updated police certificate from my current country of residence. This i sent immediately and i am wondering if some who has experienced similar situation or someone with a better idea tell me what might be the reason for this request or what next to expect.
Thanks

maghraby

Dec 16, 2011
well we had a security background for year and a half .. im not saying this wil happen to u but i think we were red flagged or something because of the similarity of our family name .. so i would tell u thats normal and dont worry things will be fine and ull get good news soon

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maxwell said:
i had re-medical in October 2011 after the first one i had in 2010 expired. For a long time i did not hear from VO London and when my rep resentative inquired last year they said security check was going on. Some time last month i was told to send updated police certificate from my current country of residence. This i sent immediately and i am wondering if some who has experienced similar situation or someone with a better idea tell me what might be the reason for this request or what next to expect.
Thanks
Many applicants on this forum are in the same situation as yours....Re-meds> New PCC> new forms.....

The reason for the PCC request is to update your status on criminality/security as there has been a considerable gap from the date of your application. Since new PCC has been requested, you are still under security checks and unfortunately there is no specific timeline from LVO regarding the completion of such checks esp if the applicant is residing in Pakistan.

Technically, you should be receiving your PP request.

Mitali