+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"COST OF STUDY SIGNIFICANT TO FUNDS PRESENTED" THIS WAS WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN MY GCMS NOTE AFTER I GOT REFUSED CANADIAN STUDY PERMIT

Mechelin

Apr 2, 2022
Please can anyone explain this line to me "cost of study is significant to funds presented ". What do u think that means. Cos I presented $29000k cad there and cost of study is $20,760k cad, aside other expenses.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please can anyone explain this line to me "cost of study is significant to funds presented ". What do u think that means. Cos I presented $29000k cad there and cost of study is $20,760k cad, aside other expenses.
How long is the program? What is the program?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The program is a one year certificate program, industrial mechanics.
So you don’t have enough funds. But the issue is that the program is expensive so can you justify the high costs to career advancement. What better and higher paying job will you have when you finish the program to justify the high costs? Is this a trade/apprenticeship program? That will be an issue too as you would not be able to be an apprentice in Canada.

Reactions: aspirant256

Mechelin

Apr 2, 2022
So you don’t have enough funds. But the issue is that the program is expensive so can you justify the high costs to career advancement. What better and higher paying job will you have when you finish the program to justify the high costs? Is this a trade/apprenticeship program? That will be an issue too as you would not be able to be an apprentice in Canada.
Thank you dear for the reply, the actual school fees is $10, 760 cad plus the one year $10,000 cad for living expenses. And I showed $29000 cad, that's not enough?. I intend to reapply this month and showing $33000 cad. And explaining further in my sop cos the officer mentioned that my sop in the first application was a general sop.

Mechelin

Apr 2, 2022
Thank you dear for the reply, the actual school fees is $10, 760 cad plus the one year $10,000 cad for living expenses. And I showed $29000 cad, that's not enough?. I intend to reapply this month and showing $33000 cad. And explaining further in my sop cos the officer mentioned that my sop in the first application was a general sop.
And there are companies springing up that I could get better job offer with like dangote fertiliser factory and refinery.

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
Same reason they refused my study visa
Showed $55k edu loan and saving extra $20k for a one year program
But guess what I applied again with updated bank statements and explanation letter and got approved
So I highly recommend you to reapply again with updated documents and you can add LOE and make it as strong file
Good luck!!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
And there are companies springing up that I could get better job offer with like dangote fertiliser factory and refinery.
So can you show that you will make a higher pay to justify spending $20k plus in Canada. What is the program and school? Is this an apprentice program.

Mechelin

Apr 2, 2022
But guess what I applied again with updated bank statements and explanation letter and got approved
So I highly recommend you to reapply again with updated documents and you can add LOE and make it as strong file
Good luck!!!
Okay, that's encouraging. Thank you dear.

Reactions: jjj123545

Mechelin

Apr 2, 2022
So can you show that you will make a higher pay to justify spending $20k plus in Canada. What is the program and school? Is this an apprentice program.
At least I can explain to them that will be getting job offers in this bigger companies after school in Canada. Even will be starting up my own service rendering company when back in my own country. The program is industrial mechanics in Newbrunswick community college. Canada.

Mechelin

Apr 2, 2022
The apprentice program is a year course of it's own in Canada. if I understand what you mean

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The apprentice program is a year course of it's own in Canada. if I understand what you mean
Why can’t you take this course in your home country. You must be PR or Canadian to participate in an apprenticeship program (E.g work after study). You can take the course but to actually become an apprentice in Canada, you need about 7,280 hours of on-the-job training/work experience. You will need to explain the apprenticeship steps when you return after completing one year of Canadian education.

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Good luck!!!
Did you still use your education loan or your bank statement only?

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Good luck!!!
Also for the loan was the money in your account or just the approval letter, am in a similar situation

Abdullahi98

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Good luck!!!
You didnt submit an updated bank statement in your 1st application? How old was your bank statement to be precise