+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Corrupted online system for TRV Application

tender_heart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Hi,

I am trying to upload and re-upload documents online through CIC platform to lodge a TRV application for my parent. That is really awful process! I barely can upload a document after several login/logout trials.

it is just stupid to waste two days not being able to use the system effectively!!

The system every time gives an error page! Who else is facing this issue?

Any suggestions?

99Pancho

May 25, 2014
It is a very complicated system. You almost need to be a computer expert to figure it out. The normal person will not be able to do it. That is why there are so many from India and China are now in Canada as they are aces with anything online and computers.
I guess the Canadian government uses this as a way to filter out the unwanted. :-[

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
which browser you are using? the choice can corrupt things up lol

tender_heart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
I have been trying three browsers,

Chrome
IE (Internet Explorer)
Mozilla Firefox

the system is giving error message when uploads or re-uploads!

bambino

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's not just you, their system is experiencing issues - confirmed by the customer service.

I've been at it all day, and was able to upload a few documents. It's hit and miss (5:95 ratio). Frankly, I am concerned that whatever was supposedly uploaded really isn't. It's not giving me an option to look at the document once it's uploaded.

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
The system is not corrupted. If it was it would have been shut down. The system is slow as you can see in the notice that they have on the website. Also the website tells you about the heart bleed and that you should change your password, since my cic was part of the heart bleed attach of several gov websites back in march .
The website also says that due to system issues the view documents button is not available at this time.

I experienced problems with the website last week. I deleted the old application and started a new one, the website was not supper fast, but I was able to submit the application. Every now and than I had to try 2-3 times to upload a document.

bambino

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I am trying 20 times to upload a document. Oh and good luck trying to replace a document. And the error messages keep changing.

Typical government incompetence, and typical lack of concern for the "customer".

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Delete your application and reapply! Worked for me and my parents visa was approved so the docs were uploaded succesfully
bambino said:
Well, I am trying 20 times to upload a document. Oh and good luck trying to replace a document. And the error messages keep changing.

Typical government incompetence, and typical lack of concern for the "customer".

vikashdalal

Aug 20, 2013
Hi tender_heart

You are applying for your parents TRV online, even I am in process of applying the same. I have few below questions if you can help me here, as it confuses me whether should I apply online or by paper

1. If I apply online , how the passports will be stamped for VISA? Does CIC asks for passports to submit in their nearest locations or something else?
2. If I apply online outside Canada, which VISA office the application will go to as different offices have different processing times and I did't saw any option to choose a office manually?

Appreciate if you can help here as you are already gone through this and made your decisions.

thanks,
Vikassh

J.I.N

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
I'm trying TRV online application and getting this error over and over;

< This service is not available online at this time;

Error code xxxxx

This could be due to following reasons;
etc etc >

Anybody facing or have faced this issue before?

nurseph

Jun 6, 2014
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 5, 2014
Passport Req..
June 6, 2014
J.I.N said:
I'm trying TRV online application and getting this error over and over;

< This service is not available online at this time;

Error code xxxxx

This could be due to following reasons;
etc etc >

Anybody facing or have faced this issue before?

Try to delete the cookies of your browser before trying again to upload the documents. It might help

lherida_87

May 24, 2014
Received the same error for weeks now! I finally gave up and just submitted paper application with VFS Cebu.

nurseph

Jun 6, 2014
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 5, 2014
Passport Req..
June 6, 2014
lherida_87 said:
Received the same error for weeks now! I finally gave up and just submitted paper application with VFS Cebu.
You just need to delete your cookies on your browser and do it again. It worked for some of the members here. Paper application takes too long.

lherida_87

May 24, 2014
I know. :( I was worried that the files I'm uploading were not uploaded right coz of the errors I'm experiencing for weeks. Already tried deleting cookies and history etc, it worked for 1 file you upload then gets another error msg next and I can't replace the previous file I uploaded. I'm got paranoid so to be sure I opted for paper application instead earlier today.