+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correspondence letter

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Does anyone in this thread got any update regarding TRV?
For me, no update after correspondence letter
Hi. What correspondence letter you got. What was mention there. The VO iv Turkey told me that all visa application are on hold and only essential application will proceed at embassy as of now.

Blue_sky71

Jul 10, 2020
Hi. What correspondence letter you got. What was mention there. The VO iv Turkey told me that all visa application are on hold and only essential application will proceed at embassy as of now.
They will still proceed the immediate family member visitor visas, according to the IRCC and Canada embassy website in turkey.

Myfamvisa

Jul 16, 2020
Hi,

I applied for my wife and kids visa in Dec 2019 through VAC, Bangalore, India. I ll be thankful, if someone helps with the below details:
1. I was able to find my wife's application and linked it to an online GCKEY account. Yesterday, I received the correspondence letter message in the online account for my wife. Appreciate if someone can tell, how much time it will take more for the decision.

2. I am not able to find the online applications for my kids in the GCKEY online account, it asks for DLI number when I select study permit option for searching the application. As both of them are less than 12 and no school was selected at the time of application, not sure what DLI number to select.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!!