+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correspondence letter without passport request

Witzbolder

May 7, 2019
Hi, i received the passport request last night and the status on final decision changed to "your application was approved". Hope the same for you guys.
Congratulations! Thank you for feedback and I wish you all the best!
However, in my case still no answer. Keep waiting...

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
I applied online on June 29th (with work permit), medicals on June 3rd, gave biometrics on July 3rd, medicals passed on July 12th
And received correspondence letter on July 16th.
I also submitted on June 29th and also did biometrics on July 3rd. So far, I only have medical passing update. No correspondence letter or passport request letter yet.
Hoping to get something tonight.

Meenal@123

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
hii. guys
i submit my study visa application on 18 june 2019 (paper based)
medical passed: 2 july 2019
background is in process from last 15-20 days
today i got biometric correspondence letter and they start eligibilty review today. .....any idea when i got final decision. will it positive or negative
Hopefully soon.... One of my known was in similar situation and he got passport request after 2 days

Reactions: k....kaur

Richy2

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I am managing my friends account for her because she can't stand the nervousness.
Her medicals was passed on 17th July, eligibility started the same day medical was passed and now she has received biometric correspondence letters but no passport request yet hope its a good sign?
She applied online on 29th June.

Reactions: Meenal@123

Meenal@123

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
I am managing my friends account for her because she can't stand the nervousness.
Her medicals was passed on 17th July, eligibility started the same day medical was passed and now she has received biometric correspondence letters but no passport request yet hope its a good sign?
She applied online on 29th June.
Good... When did she gave her biometric... Just to get an idea as I applied on 30th June

Mbaragaa

Jul 22, 2019
Hello !
Please help me ! I have applied online for study permet on 16th April
Biometric 30th April
Medical request on 7th may
Medical passed on 23th may but on my status show me that my medical are passed on 18th june
After that I don't get an update ! Please help me to know what I can do??
Thanks very much

Chrrma

Jul 13, 2019
Hi, i received the passport request last night and the status on final decision changed to "your application was approved". Hope the same for you guys.

When u got biometric vorresponding u got one email notification or twoo