+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correspondence Letter Not Received

Parth2892

Jul 9, 2018
Hello Guys,

I've received my open work permit decision along with a stamped passport. correspondence letter is not included in it. I've tried to link my paper application online and there also POE is not uploaded.

Please suggest what should I do?
Anyone faces the same before please advice, would be a great help.

Thanks.

daf450

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hello Guys,

I've received my open work permit decision along with a stamped passport. correspondence letter is not included in it. I've tried to link my paper application online and there also POE is not uploaded.

Thanks.
hi i am in the same case, can you tell me when did you get it after all? did they gave it to you with your passeport ?

thanks a lot for your help!

Sahil Shah

Jul 8, 2023
Hello Guys,

Thanks.
hey did you get the correspondence letter? i am in the same situation, have received my stamped passport but not the correspondence letter.

Sahil Shah

Jul 8, 2023
hi i am in the same case, can you tell me when did you get it after all? did they gave it to you with your passeport ?

thanks a lot for your help!
hey did you get the correspondence letter? i am in the same situation, have received my stamped passport but not the correspondence letter.