+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correspondence Letter before Medical Update

Gbear

Jul 16, 2019
Is it true that if you receive a correspondence letter before getting an update on the medicals ( i.e pass) the application is most likely getting a refusal?

Has anybody gotten their study permit after receiving the correspondence letter before a medical update?

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Is it true that if you receive a correspondence letter before getting an update on the medicals ( i.e pass) the application is most likely getting a refusal?

Has anybody gotten their study permit after receiving the correspondence letter before a medical update?
Did you get the answer? I'm actually in the same situation, please reply!

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019

Where did you get this from? Remember not everyone is required to do medical. I wasn't required to do medical, so I got biometric correspondence then decision. So, your decision will be arriving soon. If application is good, it will be approved, if not it will be rejected.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Where did you get this from? Remember not everyone is required to do medical. I wasn't required to do medical, so I got biometric correspondence then decision. So, your decision will be arriving soon. If application is good, it will be approved, if not it will be rejected.
Brother your country of origin? May be your country does not require medical.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
It is because I applied from USA. But biometric confirmation letter doesn't come before medical. You are requested to do biometric then medical, the biometric confirmation letter then final decision.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
It is because I applied from USA. But biometric confirmation letter doesn't come before medical. You are requested to do biometric then medical, the biometric confirmation letter then final decision.
Actually my agent is from Canada and she applied from there, do you think this can be one of the reasons?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Actually my agent is from Canada and she applied from there, do you think this can be one of the reasons?
I guess that might be the reason why they didn't request medical from you. No final decision yet? did you check your CIC or maybe your agent knows already since biometric is always followed by final decision in few minutes.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
I guess that might be the reason why they didn't request medical from you. No final decision yet? did you check your CIC or maybe your agent knows already since biometric is always followed by final decision in few minutes.
You're so much helpful brother, thanks for baring with me, haha!

Okay, so you did the same? I mean while you were in Kenya, someone applied your file from the USA?