+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correspondence Letter about BVL received, but no request for Passport stamping yet

aurobanari

Jun 2, 2023
India
Category........
STUDY
I have the same issue including many other people applying for vistor visa. I have a question, what visa office sent you the biometrics validation letter? It would be on the bottom of the page.
The address at the end of the letter is of Edmonton, AB. So I am guessing it came from one of the offices in Canada since mine was an online application

aurobanari

Jun 2, 2023
India
Category........
STUDY
UPDATE: I have got my OPR on 29th June, 15 days since 14th June, the day I received BVL. Have taken my appointment on 5th of July. Hopefully will get the stamping soon.

Thanks a lot everyone. The ones waiting for OPR, hope they too receive it soon

manchesano

May 15, 2023
UPDATE: I have got my OPR on 29th June, 15 days since 14th June, the day I received BVL. Have taken my appointment on 5th of July. Hopefully will get the stamping soon.

Congratulations. Did you raise webform or did they just send you OPR in 15 days?

richardkid

Jul 15, 2023
Is it normal to have a bvl and after two weeks you don’t see a document numver on your application tracker? Does it mean you have been refused?

richardkid

Jul 15, 2023

Is it normal to have a bvl nd not see documents number on your tracker after 2weeks

aurobanari

Jun 2, 2023
India
Category........
STUDY
Congratulations. Did you raise webform or did they just send you OPR in 15 days?
I am not entirely sure. I did raise a webform request a few days before I received my PPR. Not sure if it was solely because of the request. I didn't get any reply to that request though

aurobanari

Jun 2, 2023
India
Category........
STUDY
Is it normal to have a bvl nd not see documents number on your tracker after 2weeks
Not sure. For my wife, she received her BVL and rejection letter the same day, so no document number appeared on the tracker. But if you have received BVL, then you should not ideally have to wait this long to see document number on tracker considering you are not rejected. But take my answer with a grain of salt and wait for more experienced folks to answer this.