+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correcting mistake on PR submission

Dannyboy-abd

Mar 8, 2017
Hello all. I have a quick question to ask the members of this forum on behalf of a close friend who made a mistake on his PR application (CEC Inland). He mis-interpreted and mistakenly replied NO to one of the statutory questions which asked if he has been refused a PR visa. He was refused an EE application under the FSW class. He realized the mistake after submitting his application and reached out to others to ask for a solution. He was told to raise a CSE and explain that it was a honest mistake, and also attach a copy of the refusal letter from the previous application just to substantiate his point. This is expected to show his honest intention to let CIC know and correct the error before a decision is made on his application. His application is yet to be processed because this happened barely a week ago. He has submitted the CSE 5 days after submitting his PR application and yet to get a response from CIC. Should he just wait for an acknowledgement of the CSE from CIC? He is deeply troubled unhappy so I decided to reach out on his behalf to get opinions of other enlightened folks.kindly Give your advice, particularly if you have made a similar error in the past and eventually got your PPR. Thank you so much

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello all. I have a quick question to ask the members of this forum on behalf of a close friend who made a mistake on his PR application (CEC Inland). He mis-interpreted and mistakenly replied NO to one of the statutory questions which asked if he has been refused a PR visa. He was refused an EE application under the FSW class. He realized the mistake after submitting his application and reached out to others to ask for a solution. He was told to raise a CSE and explain that it was a honest mistake, and also attach a copy of the refusal letter from the previous application just to substantiate his point. This is expected to show his honest intention to let CIC know and correct the error before a decision is made on his application. His application is yet to be processed because this happened barely a week ago. He has submitted the CSE 5 days after submitting his PR application and yet to get a response from CIC. Should he just wait for an acknowledgement of the CSE from CIC? He is deeply troubled unhappy so I decided to reach out on his behalf to get opinions of other enlightened folks.kindly Give your advice, particularly if you have made a similar error in the past and eventually got your PPR. Thank you so much
I think you meant to post this to the CEC section of the forum rather than Family Class.