+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correct use of Form IMM 5475 & IMM 5476

Rginie

Apr 21, 2018
Hey
Hey! Could you please help me understand on how did you pursue this? I am so confused with this..
Yeah. We actually called the customer service number of Ottawa +16134444000 8:00 Am in the morning and they helped us. So what happened in our case was we selected myself (wife) as representative when we started the application and later we removed it because we didn't want one, but looks like somehow they still had that in their system may be some technical issue. So they asked us to submit the use of representative form and I fi

neerajp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Yeah. We actually called the customer service number of Ottawa +16134444000 8:00 Am in the morning and they helped us. So what happened in our case was we selected myself (wife) as representative when we started the application and later we removed it because we didn't want one, but looks like somehow they still had that in their system may be some technical issue. So they asked us to submit the use of representative form and I fi
Thanks so much for your response! it was really helpful.. How's your application progressing?

Rginie

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks so much for your response! it was really helpful.. How's your application progressing?
Sorry I didn't realise the message was posted incomplete. Yes that was helpful . After submitting the form we received Ready for Visa email after 2 weeks.

neerajp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Sorry I didn't realise the message was posted incomplete. Yes that was helpful . After submitting the form we received Ready for Visa email after 2 weeks.
That's nice! When do you plan to shift to Canada and which province you intend to settle at?

Sam Singh

Apr 8, 2012
India
Category........
PNP
I have a question regarding imm5476 form that I didn't fill form when I chose a consultant.Do I still have to fill IMM5476 form to cancel the Consultant (Member of ICCRC)?
2) Consultant has created my Express Entry profile only and I am not sure either he has sent EOI to Prince Edward Island or not.Is there any need to fill any information in the Column in IMM5476 if he has generated file number of Express Entry only ( Column in the form-Name of the office where application is Submiited).
3) Where to send application form after filling it?
Thank you

Piyu8657

Jul 12, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
Hi,
can someone help me on this ,
Need to fill and send IMM 5475 form ,
In the section 3 ,
Name of the Office you have submitted the application : ????
Location of the Office : ????

Also does this form required E-signatures or should i print-sign-scan and upload?

CanadaSimple

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Name of the Office you have submitted the application: look here
Location of the Office: City and Country where you applied

The current understanding is that you should print sign and scan.
The detailed guide on filling this form can be found here

Henry4

Apr 2, 2019
Hi Varshag,
Yes, I did nominate my spouse as designated individual. I have received RPRF in a week after uploading additional documents.
Hey...did your wife also sign the spouse section on the form even though she was the designated individual?

Villager

Oct 7, 2017
Hello everyone..when do they ask to fill this 5475 form..is it in the beginning of the process of PR or later on .as we haven’t got job approval yet neither 5475 request

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hi Im now confuse reading the thread...

I am sponsor and my husband is PA. We are applying inland. When I called, they said not to apply for 5476 before the application is linked. They said if the application is send with IMM 5476, it wont be possible to link it online. So she said to apply without and link it after. I dont understand the linking part and the steps, but for those who have done it, can I link the for after? From what i understand, its only for outland application if i receive communication for the PA that i must submit imm5476 with the initial application.