+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Corona virus affects study visa may 2020???

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
dont think so. Havent seen any communication on this. This would be a big loss to Canada if they hold study permit applications.

Itsjotsandhu

Jan 9, 2020
Congrats. You got your Visa.

Can you please share your timeline?

Thanks
Yup bro
I have applied for sep intake and my med was on 5 feb and after submitting my file i got my biomatric mail within 2 days and on 2 march my biomatric was done and on 4th of march i got visa approval mail.
But i will submit my passport tomorrow and can u please tell me that in how much days they will stamp visa over my passport and can they change decission reguarding my visa due to corona virus.

Reactions: ynandal99

jassi14

Jan 12, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am yet to submit the fee for my study visa this week, will the coronavirus effects the permit of my visa?

garoro001

Jan 21, 2020
Yup bro
I have applied for sep intake and my med was on 5 feb and after submitting my file i got my biomatric mail within 2 days and on 2 march my biomatric was done and on 4th of march i got visa approval mail.
But i will submit my passport tomorrow and can u please tell me that in how much days they will stamp visa over my passport and can they change decission reguarding my visa due to corona virus.
How long did it take you to update the medical in your portal after taking the assessment?

Tkohli

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Yup bro
Congrats. Do you know which visa office your file was processed in ? I think which visa office processes your application makes a big difference in timelines.

Reactions: UTHM4N

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Is corona virus would cause delays or even refusals in study visas for may 2020, kindly suggest me some information regarding this? Thankyou.
All travel banned in effect from wednesday so yes covid is effecting study permits

Itsdeep

Mar 16, 2020
I have completed my bio metric on 6 March and my university starts in April.
What are my chances that I would get visa?