+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Copy of the biographical data page of a passport or travel document'

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
Hello all,

By this requirement (as mentioned in the subject line), this is just for the current passport, yes?

I recently renewed my passport, whereas the older one has the majority of my travel history on it. Do I need to upload pages of that one as well?

Also, which pages of the current passport need to be uploaded? Only the biographical data page as they specify? Or any pages with stamps on them as well?

Thanks!

alstar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2017
Hi, u need to upload all the pages which have any kind of marking on them just to be safe. Me and my wife had multiple passports as well... so we uploaded all of them which had any sort of stamps on them. You can upload ur current passport in the main passport section and the older passport can go in the supporting docs section. Thats what I did and trust me coz we got the PR approved.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

By this requirement (as mentioned in the subject line), this is just for the current passport, yes?

I recently renewed my passport, whereas the older one has the majority of my travel history on it. Do I need to upload pages of that one as well?

Also, which pages of the current passport need to be uploaded? Only the biographical data page as they specify? Or any pages with stamps on them as well?

Thanks!
Only current and valid passport is required - bio pages, stamps and marking in such passport.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
Hi, u need to upload all the pages which have any kind of marking on them just to be safe. Me and my wife had multiple passports as well... so we uploaded all of them which had any sort of stamps on them. You can upload ur current passport in the main passport section and the older passport can go in the supporting docs section. Thats what I did and trust me coz we got the PR approved.
Thanks alstar, and congratulations!

When you say 'Supporting Documents section', is this also where you upload the Letter of Explanation?

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
Only current and valid passport is required - bio pages, stamps and marking in such passport.
Thanks DelPiero. However, do you agree with alstar's suggestion to place the older passport in the Supporting Documents section? Because honestly, my new passport was renewed right after I received the ITA (2 1/2 months ago), I've traveled maybe 3 or 4 times since then, and most of my travel history is in my previous passport which I used from 2008 to April 2017.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks DelPiero. However, do you agree with alstar's suggestion to place the older passport in the Supporting Documents section? Because honestly, my new passport was renewed right after I received the ITA (2 1/2 months ago), I've traveled maybe 3 or 4 times since then, and most of my travel history is in my previous passport which I used from 2008 to April 2017.
No, I disagree with him/her. You are not required to prove your travel history with older passports.

Reactions: Nimrod