+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR's but with some errors

Yemeni

Jan 21, 2012
Hi All,

I received the COPR's (Confirmation Of Permanent residency) but with some errors, I emailed the London VO about this subject and they asked me to return back my passports and COPR's to London VO. Is there anything to worry about this. Is there someone has something like this happened with him.

Your comments please

abedi555

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NYVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20 JAN 2012
Med's Done....
7 FEB 2012 RCVD BY OTAWWA ON 24 FEB
Interview........
20 JAN 2012
Passport Req..
16 APRIL 2012 SENT ON 23 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
visa for family issued on 25 april and for me on 10 may
LANDED..........
Oh yeah.I had received them back with errors in my sons COPR.So I had to send it back.Dont worry they will correct and send u back.

Canadiantobe

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-Mar-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 - Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
xxx
Med's Request
xxx
Med's Done....
xxx
Interview........
19-2-2013
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Yemeni said:
Hi All,

I received the COPR's (Confirmation Of Permanent residency) but with some errors, I emailed the London VO about this subject and they asked me to return back my passports and COPR's to London VO. Is there anything to worry about this. Is there someone has something like this happened with him.

Your comments please
Yeah… something similar happened to one NDVO applicant. I think dependent name error. He sent back passports to NDVO and got back the corrected one.
Don’t worry send them back. It’s better they correct it now or else you’ll have problems at landing.

Yemeni

Jan 21, 2012
abedi555 said:
Oh yeah.I had received them back with errors in my sons COPR.So I had to send it back.Dont worry they will correct and send u back.
Many Thanks ABEDI for your kind reply and reassurance,

But did they ask for your son's passport, as the error is in the COPRs and they asked me to return back the passports with COPRs. So for what the passport if the error only in the COPRs??

Best Regards

Yemeni

Jan 21, 2012
Canadiantobe said:
Yeah... something similar happened to one NDVO applicant. I think dependent name error. He sent back passports to NDVO and got back the corrected one.
Don't worry send them back. It's better they correct it now or else you'll have problems at landing.
Thanks a lot, Canadiantobe.

abedi555

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NYVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20 JAN 2012
Med's Done....
7 FEB 2012 RCVD BY OTAWWA ON 24 FEB
Interview........
20 JAN 2012
Passport Req..
16 APRIL 2012 SENT ON 23 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
visa for family issued on 25 april and for me on 10 may
LANDED..........
Yemeni said:
Many Thanks ABEDI for your kind reply and reassurance,

But did they ask for your son's passport, as the error is in the COPRs and they asked me to return back the passports with COPRs. So for what the passport if the error only in the COPRs??

Best Regards
Since my wife is the primary applicant her passport & COPR along with my sons passport and COPR was asked to be sent.That is what I did.Got all those back in a weeks time

Yemeni

Jan 21, 2012
abedi555 said:
Since my wife is the primary applicant her passport & COPR along with my sons passport and COPR was asked to be sent.That is what I did.Got all those back in a weeks time
Thank you very much for your help.