+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR validity

Arifkot221

Nov 19, 2017
Hello Everyone,

My express entry PR application (Inland) was approved on 26th February 2021, however I haven't received COPR letter yet. In the CIC portal, my application status is showing as confirmed permanent resident with document number and validity.
After confirming with IRCC agent, I was being informed that they have sent COPR letter on my email ID but I did not get any letter as of now.

Can anyone please guide me what should I do now?
As I mentioned earlier in online portal COPR has validity till may 25,2021.
Do I need to worry about expiry date as I will be out of status by that time (work permit is going to expire next month)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hello Everyone,

My express entry PR application (Inland) was approved on 26th February 2021, however I haven't received COPR letter yet. In the CIC portal, my application status is showing as confirmed permanent resident with document number and validity.
After confirming with IRCC agent, I was being informed that they have sent COPR letter on my email ID but I did not get any letter as of now.

Can anyone please guide me what should I do now?
As I mentioned earlier in online portal COPR has validity till may 25,2021.
Do I need to worry about expiry date as I will be out of status by that time (work permit is going to expire next month)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
You should contact them by phone again
Check Spam mail
Check MyCic account could be uploaded as a message (like BIL, and AOR)
As inland don't you have an online portal for CoPR and Pr card?

Arifkot221

Nov 19, 2017
Actually I applied through an agent. He checked spam mail as well, however no sign of copr.
Yes there is online portal but in that portal We could only see status and validity of COPR which is for 3 months.
I believe I am supposed to get some official letter containing further information to apply for PR card and that letter should also work for updating my sin number.