COPR Spreadsheet for JAN -August 2020 Applicants

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Rhbcc and Rick2212

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Is someone that is Excel savvy willing to create and maintain a spreadsheet like we had for the biometrics appointment calls for COPR's issued?

Just a simple spreadsheet that contains information such as :Username,Location,AOR date ,COPR date and Visa office. So, we can get an idea of the pace with which COPR's are being issued.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GSNBhzTJpURznhFGKUjvWfqtvbSktSsczs1f8TrcrrE/edit#gid=0
There's a website that does this exact thing:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cec-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

Users create a profile and post any updates of their case. Quite a lot of people use it so it gives a fair indication of trends.

Reactions: assen89

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
There's a website that does this exact thing:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cec-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

Users create a profile and post any updates of their case. Quite a lot of people use it so it gives a fair indication of trends.
I am aware of IMM tracker, however most of the user profiles have not been updated over the last 2 months.

When we had the spreadsheet for the biometric call appointments, we were getting updates every one to two days. Now it looks like issuing of COPR's is somewhat getting back to normal,it will be nice to have up to date information.

Last edited:

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I am aware of IMM tracker, however most of the user profiles have not been updated over the last 2 months.

When we had the spreadsheet for the biometric call appointments, we were getting updates every one to two days.
I think that's just a reflection of the fact that not many people have been getting COPR recently due to the Christmas break. Before mid December it was getting updated regularly. And there still has been some updates recently, mostly just from people creating profiles. But I'm no expert on this topic. Perhaps someone with more knowledge will chime in.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
I think that's just a reflection of the fact that not many people have been getting COPR recently due to the Christmas break. Before mid December it was getting updated regularly. And there still has been some updates recently, mostly just from people creating profiles. But I'm no expert on this topic. Perhaps someone with more knowledge will chime in.
For example over the last couple of days applicants with Feb-Aug,2019 AOR have posted they have received COPR. However, in IMM tracker the recent updates have only been from people creating new profiles.

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
For example over the last couple of days applicants with Feb-Aug,2019 AOR have posted they have received COPR. However, in IMM tracker the recent updates have only been from people creating new profiles.
That's probably a result of there only being a somewhat limited number of people that are actually using the IMM tracker. It is saying there's been 6000 CEC cases registered with them in the last 5 years but we know that this is just a small proportion of the total number of people that have actually applied. By all means a new spreadsheet could be created but I think it would likely have the same issue (and probably to an even greater extent as IMM tracker is already fairly widely used at this point). The best option would be to direct new members of this forum to use the IMM tracker so it has greater accuracy.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
That's probably a result of there only being a somewhat limited number of people that are actually using the IMM tracker. It is saying there's been 6000 CEC cases registered with them in the last 5 years but we know that this is just a small proportion of the total number of people that have actually applied. By all means a new spreadsheet could be created but I think it would likely have the same issue (and probably to an even greater extent as IMM tracker is already fairly widely used at this point). The best option would be to direct new members of this forum to use the IMM tracker so it has greater accuracy.
I thought it would be a good idea, based on the engagement on the biometrics appointment call spreadsheet and the various analysis based on date,daily tracker,location etc that was done by the creator.

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
You may well be right. I didn't mean to discourage you. By all means, if you have enough support from others then go for it.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
@ncrohith are you able to create a spreadsheet for COPR's for January-August, 2019 applicants like you did for the biometrics call appointments?

Reactions: Rhbcc

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
@ncrohith are you able to create a spreadsheet for COPR's for January-August, 2019 applicants like you did for the biometrics call appointments?
I agree with @theafjioman. Not discouraging you in any manner. From a practical standpoint on maintainability, it's better to direct everyone to the MyImmiTracker. If people are not updating there, it will be very hard to have them update the excel sheet. Almost all the fields that you mention here are already available in MyImmiTracker. The biometrics excel tracker was created since that information was not captured anywhere else being a new process. People supported it since everyone was seeking that info. We may not have similar support for this new excel sheet since the info is already being tracked somewhere else.

I understand that you are trying to analyze more on the data available. There is a section within MyImmiTracker for analysis - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics

You can either explore the above analysis option or explore the filter option available for every tracker. Let us know how this works for you. Happy to help :)

Reactions: assen89

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
From what I see in the spreadsheet and based on information being posted here, majority of January and February applicants have received COPR, except a few applicants who are stuck on security and background screening.

And at the rate at which June applicants are receiving COPR, majority will receive theirs by the end of the month. Leaving just March,April,May,July and August applicants waiting to receive theirs.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
July still showing to major change in issuance of COPR's. I hope with the recent announcement about processing CEC applications at full capacity changes that over the next few weeks.

Reactions: ForUs2020