+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copr recieved for main applicant but not for dependent

Jot malhii

Dec 13, 2021
Hi i recieved copr for my wife and my name is showing in the copr in dependents but i not recieved copr for mine hiw long does it take

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi i recieved copr for my wife and my name is showing in the copr in dependents but i not recieved copr for mine hiw long does it take
Hi Jot,

I have also recently got a similar status like you have mentioned here. Me and my wife submitted our passsport on same day and we have recieved copr for my wife(primary applicant) and my name is showing in the copr in dependents, but i have not recieved COPR for myself and it is more than 1 week now. I am hoping you would have got your COPR now.

Could you please let me know how much extra time did it take for you to your COPR. Was there any reason for delay for issuing COPR of dependents.

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Jot,

I have also recently got a similar status like you have mentioned here. Me and my wife submitted our passsport on same day and we have recieved copr for my wife(primary applicant) and my name is showing in the copr in dependents, but i have not recieved COPR for myself and it is more than 1 week now. I am hoping you would have got your COPR now.

Could you please let me know how much extra time did it take for you to your COPR. Was there any reason for delay for issuing COPR of dependents.
FYI : I have received the COPR for dependents after few days. I think there is general delay as there are lot of applications to be processed.