+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR received recently, when do I get my PR card?

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
Honestly, none!
Vancouver is pretty fast. Youll get the good news this week. :)
I'm just worried, I'm scared that I have passed all stages and can this still lead to a refusal. Ircc agent said everything has passed and descion has been made. The officer will be in touch.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
I'm just worried, I'm scared that I have passed all stages and can this still lead to a refusal. Ircc agent said everything has passed and descion has been made. The officer will be in touch.
Everything would not be pass if it was to be refused. Relax!! Call the agent again!!

Reactions: Pgill2609

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Hi there. Just to confirm what's necessary to apply for the PR card after Copr pdf/letter was received.

Would it be only a "copy of Copr" and "photo(s)" sent to the IRCC specified in the Copr? Does the envelop with the documents need to have something else than the IRCC address (e.g. a note saying it's a Pr card application)?

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Hi there. Just to confirm what's necessary to apply for the PR card after Copr pdf/letter was received.

Would it be only a "copy of Copr" and "photo(s)" sent to the IRCC specified in the Copr? Does the envelop with the documents need to have something else than the IRCC address (e.g. a note saying it's a Pr card application)?
Hi, have your received copr recently, can you dhare your timeline and vo. Also was it portal or straight email??

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Probably this will help others. So I got DM on November 10, approved on November 16 and same day got my COPR for myself and dependants in my CIC account. I sent our photos and they received them on November 24. All my dependants got their PR cards on December 15, I got mine on December 29, because they asked for another photo as there was a problem with the first photo I submitted