+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR received recently, when do I get my PR card?

sandymadis

Jul 19, 2018
Anybody from 'June' CoPR received their PR card? I got my digital CoPR document on June/9 and the photographs were delivered to Ottawa Office on June/12. The new processing time for PR card is now 103 days. However the PR cards are still not mailed as per online account status. I also opened webform request but no response from there. Any idea if Call Centres will be able to provide any new info?

hellboy1

May 21, 2020
I got COPR end of July and mailed the photos a week later for PR card. I was told today for my webform response that my PR card was mailed on August 24th. Looking forward to the mail!
Hi,
I just got my PR confirmation email and want to mail for the PR Card request.
The letter states that I need to send 1 photo along with the CoPR document, and write my name & UCI.
What confuses me is the photo on CoPR is attached with double tape. It makes me wonder should I remove it and write my UCI? or should I include another new photo?
Another thing that makes things confusing is my photo already 7 months old now.

Can you share which photo did you sent?
Thanks

SUE1990

Apr 7, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi,
Its been more that 4 months I have been waiting to receive my first pr card.
After receiving PR confirmation email, I sent all the details (COPR, Photo with uci and name ) to Montreal CRP office on 9th July but since then there is no update.
Every time I am calling to IRCC and they are just asking me to wait even though the given time line already crossed.
Please let me know what to do now ? and is there anyone in the group having the same issue with Montreal CRP photos office ?

Mcmk

Nov 17, 2020
Hi,

Received COPR Oct 2. Sent the photos to Vancouver office on October 14. Received my PR card by mail today (Nov 16).

It took less than 5 weeks to receive the card.

Go19

May 10, 2019
CEC: Inland
AOR: June 20
Bimetric done: 20 October
Final decision: 02 November.
I got the message in my account saying that my application has been approved and I can see the Copr details too. But I never received any copy of it.
When I called the IRCC agent they are saying copr copy has been already sent to my email address and there is nothing pending from their end. Does anybody else is having the same issue? I am a bit worried because it's been more that 2 weeks now.

Joana90

Jan 29, 2019
Hi,
Is anyone whose visa office is in Edmonton and has received his/her pr card? It's been over 5months now and my pr card has not arrived.

cicmagician

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09/04/2020
AOR Received.
18/04/2020
Med's Done....
11/06/2020
Wow we sent copr and photo last week and got our pr cards today. We weren't expecting this early. We are so happy

• Wow
Reactions: Vinami

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
I mailed my photos in on Monday this week. How long would you guys say that I can link it to my online account? I have been trying so far and I havent been able to link it

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
I mailed my photos in on Monday this week. How long would you guys say that I can link it to my online account? I have been trying so far and I havent been able to link it
You can link it right away. A lot of people can't link their application because in city/town of birth they ars only writing the name of city. You usually have to write city, state. Check your passport or GCMS notes and write it exactly.

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
You can link it right away. A lot of people can't link their application because in city/town of birth they ars only writing the name of city. You usually have to write city, state. Check your passport or GCMS notes and write it exactly.
ah that's weird, I have entered the information from my gcms exactly and it sill says they can't find any application