+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copr received and want to travel but not received

Mramav

Nov 16, 2023
Hello,
I am in canada right now and my wife ( she never been in canada before)is in india and we applied for pr application togather and now I received email and subject of this email is “ready for visa” so, my wife need to submit passport within 30 days to vfs india to get pr visa to travel canda and i already send email to ircc and inform them my uci, last entry date canda and also told them i am in canada right now , but still I didn’t received any portal 1 or confirmation email from ircc. I can only see my copr number on tracker, i dont have any pdf for copr or any email from ircc other than this ready for visa email, so can i travel to india after sending this email to ircc? And if yes then i am eligible to enter canada? I have valid work permit and trv but, i dont know my workpermit cancle automatically after receiving this email from ircc. And if my workpermit and trv is not valid more them next week i am going to india so should i also need to send my passport to vfs togather with my wife to get pr visa stamp?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Sounds like you applied for PR while you were still in India, why did you travel to canada? If your application was submitted as an outland applicant, you rightfully received the ready for visa letter. That is the logical step for your process. If you left for Canada, you will have to inform ircc that you are now inland and would like to continue the process as such. Your wife will still use the VAC.

So to confirm, where were you when you submitted the application? Why are you now in Canada?