UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
is it clearly mention on your CoPR that you are not allowed to travel till the restriction are lifted ?

Ann7676

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
is it clearly mention on your CoPR that you are not allowed to travel till the restriction are lifted ?
I don't have such information in my copr! Just copr and list with general information. Where have you seen it???

leointheair

Sep 21, 2020
I don't have such information in my copr! Just copr and list with general information. Where have you seen it???
I don’t think there is.
it’s just a common regulation on the website for everyone who Received the copr after march 18 not to travel.

Nawalrahman46

Nov 27, 2019
Anybody in this group currently residing in Hyderabad/Anywhere in India who recently(December 2020) received a Express Entry PPR ?

I'm actually looking for information on how to book appointment and submit my passport to the VFS, given the new guidelines.

I couldn't find details on the VFS website. It mostly talks about Biometric appointments on the website.

leointheair

Sep 21, 2020
What they asked you during paper work, do you have dependent kids.
how much money do you have, what address are you going to stay, pretty much that’s all, but it 2hrs for the officer to fill our papers, she was new I think, she was checking everything with her colleague sittinf next to her

leointheair

Sep 21, 2020
What option you have selected in arrivecan app ,if you final destination was Vancouver means you were nominated by the province, you have job offer in which sector.
No actually we applied through federal skilled worker which allows you to choose your destination. We didn’t have any job offers. Arrivecan, selected not exempt and then chose other as far as I remember, the rest was info about the travellers and the flight