Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Hi all,

So we finally got our golden Email and we submitted our passports copies to the Israeli Embassy a couple of days ago.
A couple of questions though:
1) My wife and I are planning on having our first baby after the landing In Oct. 2019, does anyone know what the procedure is?
2) also, we plan on changing our last name, anyone knows the process for doing so? is it better to do so before or after landing? how?

Thanks,
Guy

Apurv

Feb 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IELTS Request
Qualified
@Guy293

Congratulations!!!

1. Your question is unclear. What procedure are you asking for? This forum has some discussion on the same; if you search them specifically. :)

2. In my personal opinion: Don't change it before you land as there might be complications as you have received PR on your current name. But as they say every problem has a solution, but why you wanna complicate it at first place.

Thank you.:p

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
@Guy293

Congratulations!!!

1. Your question is unclear. What procedure are you asking for? This forum has some discussion on the same; if you search them specifically. :)

2. In my personal opinion: Don't change it before you land as there might be complications as you have received PR on your current name. But as they say every problem has a solution, but why you wanna complicate it at first place.

Thank you.:p
Your right, in my first question I meant that we're going to have the baby NOT in canada. Since we have nobody in Canada and we don't know the medical status there, we prefer having the baby in Israel. Meaning we'll do the landing in October, come back to our country, have the baby and only 6 months after that move completely to Canada. Is that possible? how can we do it?

and yeah, we'll change the name after the landing...