Med's Done....
08-02-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
never received
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2018
After sending COPR back to Ottawa, this morning I checked the MYCIC account , it reverted back to processing without COPR information on the top column. Does anyone know about this?
I had this too, after I send an email to my VO-Office (Vienna, Austria) everything was switched back to before the DM. After a day it switched back to how it was after the DM. I had a new COPR in about a week.
Maybe they need to do that to re-issue a COPR.

Jelvuk

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I had this too, after I send an email to my VO-Office (Vienna, Austria) everything was switched back to before the DM. After a day it switched back to how it was after the DM. I had a new COPR in about a week.
Maybe they need to do that to re-issue a COPR.
This happened to us too. My husband received his new COPR yesterday and MYCIC account still hasn’t updated.

Reactions: erik76

singledream

Jun 30, 2016
MyCIC switch back to Approved again about 2 days ago, and now it shows one column of old COPR with status invalid, and one column of new COPR with status valid. ;)

Reactions: Jelvuk

Jelvuk

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
MyCIC switch back to Approved again about 2 days ago, and now it shows one column of old COPR with status invalid, and one column of new COPR with status valid. ;)
My husbands still hasn’t changed and it’s been 4 days but he got his new COPR already.

Jelvuk

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Guys! My husband got his reissued COPR and passport on Monday but yet his mycic account is still blank. It used to say his application was approved up until he had to send his COPR back and now everything is still blank. Is that normal?

I’m guessing I don’t have to worry since he got his new COPR and passport back?

Jelvuk

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Also..

His mycic account is showing that there are optional documents overdue and is asking for him to upload them?

When we click on the ? It reads:

“If you would like to provide additional information about your application that you have not yet provided, you can attach a letter of explanation to your application.”

It used to say that they were needed by April 26th but now it says they are overdue. We noticed this when they requested for his passport to Vienna and just assumed that it was an optional thing just in case of address change, etc.

Does anyone know about this???

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Guys! My husband got his reissued COPR and passport on Monday but yet his mycic account is still blank. It used to say his application was approved up until he had to send his COPR back and now everything is still blank. Is that normal?

I’m guessing I don’t have to worry since he got his new COPR and passport back?
Don't worry about what it says. Just land.