+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR ------> PR Card Timeline (Inland applicants)

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Dear Inland Applicants,

First of all, congratulations on receiving CoPR and waiting for your first PR card. As we know, due to COVID-19, the processing time for PR cards is extremely high. Let's keep track of the times here so that we can have a better idea of what's going on. Here's my timeline:

CEC Inland
AOR: March 14
CoPR: October 14
VO: Ottawa

Did not receive any documents or any instructions for the PR card yet.
Any idea about SIN changes, OHIP renewal, or driver's license renewal since we got CoPR? Please advise. Thanks

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Dear Inland Applicants,

First of all, congratulations on receiving CoPR and waiting for your first PR card. As we know, due to COVID-19, the processing time for PR cards is extremely high. Let's keep track of the times here so that we can have a better idea of what's going on. Here's my timeline:

CEC Inland
AOR: March 14
CoPR: October 14
VO: Ottawa

Did not receive any documents or any instructions for the PR card yet.
Any idea about SIN changes, OHIP renewal, or driver's license renewal since we got CoPR? Please advise. Thanks
Hi, I already received an email from Etobicoke landing office confirming my PR and instructions to apply for PR card by sending a copy of the confirmation and a photograph... did you get the same ??

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Hi, I already received an email from Etobicoke landing office confirming my PR and instructions to apply for PR card by sending a copy of the confirmation and a photograph... did you get the same ??
Hi, when did you receive the email? I think we got the CoPR the same day? I have not received any email yet though.

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi, when did you receive the email? I think we got the CoPR the same day? I have not received any email yet though.
Today afternoon... Maybe you’ll get one soon too... and it is not showing on my CIC My account.. came directly in my email inbox

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Hi VACK, quick question. What did you send to the Etobicoke office?

Just the letter and one (1) copy of photo?

What did you write at the back of the photo? Your name, DOB, UCI, Date of the photo taken, Photographer name, and address?

Please let me know.

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi VACK, quick question. What did you send to the Etobicoke office?

Just the letter and one (1) copy of photo?

What did you write at the back of the photo? Your name, DOB, UCI, Date of the photo taken, Photographer name, and address?

Please let me know.
The photographer would stamp your photo with the name and address of the studio...
You need to write your name, DoB and UCI no on the remaining space.
thereafter just mail the letter with the pic to the given address

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
The photographer would stamp your photo with the name and address of the studio...
great thanks

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Hi VACK, have you received any refund for your biometrics yet?

May 27, 2019
Hi guys,

Could you let me know where did you receive this instruction to share documents with the Etobicoke office? My primary office is New Delhi, and they sent me an email to submit passport. But I am currently studying and living in Canada. Any idea what should be done in this situation ?

Thanks,
Bhavya

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Hi Bhavya,

We received an instruction letter to submit our photos for PR card processing. We did not have to submit our passports. The address where to send the photo was in the instruction letter.

May 27, 2019
Hi Leomessi1,

Thanks for your response. Do you have any idea for outland applicants who receive a passport request letter from an office outside Canada but applicant is currently living in Canada.

Thanks,
Bhavya

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Hi, your letter should have the details about where to submit your passport. If you are not sure, I will recommend submitting a webform to IRCC.