+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR - Passport submission from another country

harrysigh

Jan 14, 2018
hi guys,
I have a question. As I am traveling in USA at the moment and I have been asked to submit my passport, can I submit my passport to vfs in USA?
If yes, will it effect anything?
TIA

amv11112222

Feb 25, 2019
Hi All / VIP Members,
I have a similar question of the one asked by @harrysigh
After refusal, I reapplied for a TRV for my daughter since I will be visiting US for vacation with her for this Christmas holiday (with the roundtrip ticket and a cover letter as evidence) and I explained that I will be using that time to know Toronto during the weekend during my visit in NY. Today I receive the PPR but we will fly on December 25th and will need the passport for the travel, obviously. As per my previous experience with the return of the passport, it takes 3 weeks to be delivered back because it would need to be shipped from Dominican Republic to Mexico for stamping (I am dominican). My question is:

Since I will be from December 25th to January 5th in the US and I have the intention to go to Toronto in the weekend 12/27-12/29 or 01/02-01/04, Could I submit the passport in VAC in New York City and the passport will be stamped on the same day?
How does it work?

Thank you!

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi All / VIP Members,
After refusal, I reapplied for a TRV for my daughter since I will be visiting US for vacation with her for this Christmas holiday (with the roundtrip ticket and a cover letter as evidence) and I explained that I will be using that time to know Toronto during the weekend during my visit in NY. Today I receive the PPR but we will fly on December 25th and will need the passport for the travel, obviously. As per my previous experience with the return of the passport, it takes 3 weeks to be delivered back because it would need to be shipped from Dominican Republic to Mexico for stamping (I am dominican). My question is:

Since I will be from December 25th to January 5th in the US and I have the intention to go to Toronto in the weekend 12/27-12/29 or 01/02-01/04, Could I submit the passport in VAC in New York City and the passport will be stamped on the same day?
How does it work?

Thank you!
Hi All / VIP Members,

How does it work?

Thank you!
Both cases: You will need to contact to IRCC to change in VO. Once the send you reply you should be good to go.