+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR Number Received but no E-CoPR

mranswers

Oct 25, 2020
Hi all,

Received an email asking for details to get login into PR Portal.

Reply to email: June 5th
Login to PR Portal: June 6th
Submitted details (pic + address): June 6th

I have an CoPR number from an IRCC tracker website. What does this CoPR number? Is there somewhere where I can access the CoPR using the CoPR number?

VO is Etobicoke.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi all,

Received an email asking for details to get login into PR Portal.

Reply to email: June 5th
Login to PR Portal: June 6th
Submitted details (pic + address): June 6th

I have an CoPR number from an IRCC tracker website. What does this CoPR number? Is there somewhere where I can access the CoPR using the CoPR number?

VO is Etobicoke.
Have you logged in to the PR portal? If you are inland applicant, your CoPR will be available to download from there once IRCC has accepted your address

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
I am inland applicant. I guess IRCC has not accepted address yet. How long till they accept address?
Approving the address and the Photo is not relevant for the download of the COPR. Once you declare you are in Canada and they accept your declaration, they would approve the COPR. The address and photo only pertains to the approval and mailing of the PR card.

When you scroll to the bottom of the screen, do you see a download button for COPR?

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Any update on this? Been in same situation for 3 months. Got copr number 3 months ago, portal invite 3 weeks ago, and called IRCC on monday. They confirmed app is completed and accepted, but someone forgot to press a button essentially; saying to call back friday if still no word and they sent our app as an urgent email to the VO in missisauga. Called back yesterday to be told the same thing, but they cant do anything and to just wait

IFS

Jul 27, 2021
Hello,

I received COPR number through GCMS. It has been more than an year and I see that my COPR expired this month. I am awaiting portal link since an year.
Already tried the MP step and called IRCC multiple times. No progress yet. Anyone in similar situation?