+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR missing landing date

Moeali

Oct 3, 2019
Hello guys

What to do if the landing date was missing on the COPR? OHIP refused to complete the application and I believe SIN won't be given as well.

Kindly advise.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys

What to do if the landing date was missing on the COPR? OHIP refused to complete the application and I believe SIN won't be given as well.

Kindly advise.
Like I said in the previous post, go to the nearest CBSA office to sort it out.

Moeali

Oct 3, 2019
Like I said in the previous post, go to the nearest CBSA office to sort it out.
Ok thanks. I'm not sure if they are working thou. I would like to hear from anyone who has been in this situation recently. and can it be sorted out immediately or it is gonna take a time?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok thanks. I'm not sure if they are working thou. I would like to hear from anyone who has been in this situation recently. and can it be sorted out immediately or it is gonna take a time?
Then contact them by phone or email

winterisnotcoming

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
He went to the airport and got it fixed. Thanks everyone
Hey, I have similar issue, the COPR I signed is a photocopy of the original. The officer probably mistaken the copy for original while making me sign it. Is there a way to fix it? So far no problem with getting license, SIN, etc, but wondering if it would be an issue later. Problem is I landed in Toronto, but moved to Vancouver.

Moeali

Oct 3, 2019
Hey, I have similar issue, the COPR I signed is a photocopy of the original. The officer probably mistaken the copy for original while making me sign it. Is there a way to fix it? So far no problem with getting license, SIN, etc, but wondering if it would be an issue later. Problem is I landed in Toronto, but moved to Vancouver.
I"m not sure but I believe you call CBSA at Toronto airport and tell them that u have moved to Vancouver.