+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copr letter is unsigned

tia@123

Dec 28, 2023
Hi
Me and my kids landed in Canada on work and study permit at that time we have our copr letter with us but it didn't get signed of immigration officer because copr for primary applicant ( my husband) was under process at that time .now he got his copr letter in December what should three of us have to do now

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi
Me and my kids landed in Canada on work and study permit at that time we have our copr letter with us but it didn't get signed of immigration officer because copr for primary applicant ( my husband) was under process at that time .now he got his copr letter in December what should three of us have to do now
So, your husband got his eCoPR issued, but you three landed before his eCoPR was issued and consequently CBSA refused to sign you CoPR. Did you inform them that you have a CoPR? You most likely will have to go to the airport, meet a CBSA officer and get your CoPR signed.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I am in Prince Albert right now .which airport should I go? Saskatoon or vancouver.plss advice
Call CBSA using the following number: 1-800-461-9999 and ask them about the next steps. When you landed here, did the officer not mention what to do with the unsigned CoPR letter OR you failed to mention that you are landing with a CoPR?

tia@123

Dec 28, 2023
I mentioned that he refused to sign because primary applicant was pending. And I don't know about this before .so they landed me on work permit

tia@123

Dec 28, 2023
Hi thank you so much for guiding us .we went to Canada us border.and we got our permanent residence status .it happens all because of your guidence

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay