+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR - Last Entry date is wrong

rgpanna

Jan 22, 2015
I received the CoPR, however, the Last Entry date is wrong. (they copy the first entry date)

I know I need to do the "Request to Amend the Record of Landing, Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Valid Temporary Resident Documents" Process
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/request-amend-record-landing-confirmation-permanent-residence-valid-temporary-resident-documents.html

My question is: Does this affect my landing? The Amend process could take up to 6 months and I don't want to wait more 6 months to receive my PR...
My process was under CEC, so I need to send an email and waiting to CIC book my "Land/interview"...
can I do this process using my CoPR with the wrong dates and in parallel send the Amend request?

Anyone did it?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I received the CoPR, however, the Last Entry date is wrong. (they copy the first entry date)

I know I need to do the "Request to Amend the Record of Landing, Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Valid Temporary Resident Documents" Process
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/request-amend-record-landing-confirmation-permanent-residence-valid-temporary-resident-documents.html

My question is: Does this affect my landing? The Amend process could take up to 6 months and I don't want to wait more 6 months to receive my PR...
My process was under CEC, so I need to send an email and waiting to CIC book my "Land/interview"...
can I do this process using my CoPR with the wrong dates and in parallel send the Amend request?

Anyone did it?
Just land and tell CBSA.

PradeepSattikar

Mar 19, 2019
I sent an email to CIC to book my "landing" as I'm currently in Canada I need to book an appointment at Canada Place... let see how it will be, I hope nothing goes wrong...
Did you get an appointment ? I am in similar situation , my last date and first date entry on COPR is wrong . I am CEC inland applicant. I booked appointment with CIC on 27 Nov 2019 . Still waiting for the response . What is approximate time to get reply from CIC ?

rgpanna

Jan 22, 2015
Did you get an appointment ? I am in similar situation , my last date and first date entry on COPR is wrong . I am CEC inland applicant. I booked appointment with CIC on 27 Nov 2019 . Still waiting for the response . What is approximate time to get reply from CIC ?
No, I didn't received any return fro CIC yet, however I decided to do a flagging pole, and everything went well... no problem with the wrong dates at the CoPR

rgpanna

Jan 22, 2015
I
Thank You for the quick response . Did you inform officer about wrong entry date while flagpole ?
I forgot to mention it, however, I sent a mail to CIC to correct it (there is this information in the back of your CoPR, where to send and what to sed)

Reactions: PradeepSattikar

PradeepSattikar

Mar 19, 2019
I

I forgot to mention it, however, I sent a mail to CIC to correct it (there is this information in the back of your CoPR, where to send and what to sed)
I have read from some blogs that , border officers can correct wrong dates in the system. Do you know if its true ?

rgpanna

Jan 22, 2015
I have read from some blogs that , border officers can correct wrong dates in the system. Do you know if its true ?
I've no idea, some people say that ey can't, other says that they can.... what I most hear is that they say you don't need to care about it... so I just follow the mail process

Reactions: PradeepSattikar

PradeepSattikar

Mar 19, 2019
I've no idea, some people say that ey can't, other says that they can.... what I most hear is that they say you don't need to care about it... so I just follow the mail process
Ok. Thanks for the information . So if I do flag poling , should I highlight wrong entry date to officer or not ? I mean will it affect my flag poling process ? I am confused now . Any thoughts ?

rgpanna

Jan 22, 2015
Ok. Thanks for the information . So if I do flag poling , should I highlight wrong entry date to officer or not ? I mean will it affect my flag poling process ? I am confused now . Any thoughts ?
I didn't mentioned, but because i forgot, I think you can mentioned that, a is a normal error, it shouldn't affect your process

sj1234567

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
I didn't mentioned, but because i forgot, I think you can mentioned that, a is a normal error, it shouldn't affect your process
Hello, so in the request to amend form there is no box to mention the last entry date. It only request to amend original entry date. What does it mean? Does this mean only original entry date is relevant? Its okay to leave out if its only issue is with the last entry date?

sj1234567

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Also, did you recieve your last entry date corrected if you were able to successfully submit the ammendment form? Thanks!