Copr issue please help?? Wrong dates ??

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys got my copr back today awesome so happy. I notice that my first enter Canada and last enter Canada are same date but I entered Canada in 2013 what should I do?? I had planned to land this weekend and I don't want to delay that but would it effect me?
I rang cic and they said that as long as my DOB/name and passport number are ok I should be fine. I noticed this mistake has happened a lot in the past should I be ok? I just want to be a PR already lol

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Banff2015 said:
Hey guys got my copr back today awesome so happy. I notice that my first enter Canada and last enter Canada are same date but I entered Canada in 2013 what should I do?? I had planned to land this weekend and I don't want to delay that but would it effect me?
I rang cic and they said that as long as my DOB/name and passport number are ok I should be fine. I noticed this mistake has happened a lot in the past should I be ok? I just want to be a PR already lol
As recommended by a few other members on some other topic, you can get this corrected by the CBSA officers AFTER you land. No issues! Good luck!

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks aee you sure i was so happy them become so sad when I saw the dates :( everything else is OK :)