Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
Hi COPR is long as we know
So my question should I make it smaller like A4 by photo copy

Or I should make photocopy as it is and send it

Please advise me

rugbyman

Sep 10, 2014
Hi. Not sure why you need to send a copy of COPR paper but as far as I know the citizenship application doesn't require it? Perhaps the old form of the application form required it? You are required to right down the landing date on the application form and I assume with the given UCI number, they will be able to look you up in the system if they need it? You can always include a copy of your PR card or if you do need to send in a copy of COPR, just make a 2 page copy and send it?

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
As the above mentioned you don't need it(Just the original for interview). However, when I first got it I went to a UPS store and scanned and printed it to the actual size.

rugbyman

Sep 10, 2014
Well...In theory, I don't think you need to send in a copy of the PR card? If I remember correctly, they just asked you to send in a copy of a personal identification so I assume Canadian Driver's license or etc. is okay. I did send in a copy of my PR card though because I thought it would be a good personal identification with UCI number on it.