+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR in my wife's application portal

jamiel886

Jun 16, 2020
Hi, m wife is applying for PR outland. Just a couple days ago, my wife received a new update on her status tracker stating "Confirmation of Permanent Residence" with an expiry date and document number starting with a T+9 digits. And that's all she got, nothing more, not even a letter. The e-mail address associated with her portal received no e-mail of any sort of notification from the government whatsoever.

My question is,
1. has her application been approved?
2. why there was no email notification?
3. What's the next step to get her VISA?

Thank you.

Last edited:

cherishuu

Aug 1, 2022
Hi, m wife is applying for PR outland. Just a couple days ago, my wife received a new update on her status tracker stating "Confirmation of Permanent Residence" with an expiry date and document number starting with a T+9 digits. And that's all she got, nothing more, not even a letter. The e-mail address associated with her portal received no e-mail of any sort of notification from the government whatsoever.

My question is,
1. has her application been approved?
2. why there was no email notification?
3. What's the next step to get her VISA?

Thank you.
I think lots of us were at the same stage of showing number of Copr in the tracker. It only means a positive thing in our file, the next step is waiting for ppr to get the visa…

jamiel886

Jun 16, 2020
I think lots of us were at the same stage of showing number of Copr in the tracker. It only means a positive thing in our file, the next step is waiting for ppr to get the visa…
thanks. i thought copr is the last stage of everything...guess i am mistaken by IRCC's typically ambiguous wordings...

cherishuu

Aug 1, 2022
thanks. i thought copr is the last stage of everything...guess i am mistaken by IRCC's typically ambiguous wordings...
Yeah. I saw the number of copr on July 13th,2022 and was overly happy thought something must be on the way. And here I am… still waiting for ppr to come, tracker just had some ghost updates since then.