+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR Extension (Web Form)

BillyWescott

May 24, 2019
Hi all,

1. Has anyone successfully obtained a CoPR extension following their filing of the webform?

2. Has anyone filed a webform for a CoPR expiring in July/August? If so, what is the outcome?

Thank you,

Reactions: NURSEJam

mnmtkr_18

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
Hi

I have received a reply from CIC regarding the COPR extension. I attached the confirmed tickets and accommodation and in reply I received the following:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided. We are pleased to advise you that we have forwarded your enquiry to the responsible office.

Please rest assured that you will be notified as soon as your case is analyzed or if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Anyone else received this?

What next can I expect?

simwas

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hi

I have received a reply from CIC regarding the COPR extension. I attached the confirmed tickets and accommodation and in reply I received the following:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided. We are pleased to advise you that we have forwarded your enquiry to the responsible office.

Please rest assured that you will be notified as soon as your case is analyzed or if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Anyone else received this?

What next can I expect?
hi..I have also received a similar mail aftet raising ready to travel webform..I also attached my tickets..and its been almost 25 days since thn.do know wats coming next..any idea??

mnmtkr_18

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
Oh my God! Really? 25 days?
When is your ticket booked for?
I couldn’t book anything beyond a month..
Also did you attach your accommodation plans and what your resignation letter?

In one of the other threads they had mentioned to attach all these.

Did you not follow up with CIC?
This 25 day thingy is giving me anxiety now. My ticket is booked for May 26 and my accommodation is non refundable.

simwas

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Oh my God! Really? 25 days?
When is your ticket booked for?
I couldn’t book anything beyond a month..
Also did you attach your accommodation plans and what your resignation letter?

In one of the other threads they had mentioned to attach all these.

Did you not follow up with CIC?
This 25 day thingy is giving me anxiety now. My ticket is booked for May 26 and my accommodation is non refundable.
i only attached the confirmed ticket which was for 22 august..which got wasted..havent received anything yet.got this same mail which you got on 5aug after raising webform on 31 july..was hopeful to receive confirmation before my flight..but still waiting..i didnt contact them again..nowhere thr is any clarification on how much time ircc is taking to copr extension...

n u said May26??

mnmtkr_18

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
I’m sorry. My bad. Ticket is for Sept 26.

I raised a webform on 18th Aug and got this email on 24th Aug. But I attached:
1. Confirmed one way ticket
2. Confirmed accommodation for quarantine
3. Details of the person doing my medical and grocery while I’m in quarantine
4. Plan of how to get to the location
5. Resignation letter to show I’m not doing soft landing and will be looking for a full time job to settle there.

But now I’m scared reading about your experience. I have been updating CIC about my situation almost every two weeks since April. I hope they consider the seriousness of my bookings and plans.

When are you expecting a reply from them?

Reactions: sagarshah

simwas

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
yours is a full detailed plan to settle..hope u receive a reply soon..im hoping the same for myself..if u get any update please do share..i will too..

simwas

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
also i have heard from someone that ircc will be issuing advisory soon for allowing expired copr to enter canada widout extension..its hearsay..dont know how true is that

sagarshah

Dec 21, 2017
I’m sorry. My bad. Ticket is for Sept 26.

I raised a webform on 18th Aug and got this email on 24th Aug. But I attached:
1. Confirmed one way ticket
2. Confirmed accommodation for quarantine
3. Details of the person doing my medical and grocery while I’m in quarantine
4. Plan of how to get to the location
5. Resignation letter to show I’m not doing soft landing and will be looking for a full time job to settle there.

But now I’m scared reading about your experience. I have been updating CIC about my situation almost every two weeks since April. I hope they consider the seriousness of my bookings and plans.

When are you expecting a reply from them?
Hi ,
Any update you got related to your extension ?
Was your COPR expired ?

thanks

mnmtkr_18

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
Hi ,
Any update you got related to your extension ?
Was your COPR expired ?

thanks
Unfortunately nothing as yet. But I’m hoping to hearing something soon. Fingers crossed.
Yes,CoPR expired on 5th June.

Reactions: sagarshah