Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Hi everyone,
so I recently learned about the new portal, IRCC tracker. So I made an account to check my status
I this is a confusing summary
it is written that my COPR expires on DEC 2022. However,I didn’t receive any confirmation email or msg on my Account and I have been following up with it daily.
I have called them few times and requested my GCMS notes as well and nothing like that was mentioned.
Not sure if it is relevant, But I made my remedical June 2022 and was requested to send a police certificate the same month, which I did. And that was the last update from them.
help please anyone?

Daniel1120

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Montreal
Have you called them, namely asking them if they have sent you the Portal Email? Sometimes it is in your spam folder. Give them a call and try to figure out what is going on there.

Reactions: Ammar_alshaer

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Have you called them, namely asking them if they have sent you the Portal Email? Sometimes it is in your spam folder. Give them a call and try to figure out what is going on there.
Thanks for the reply
I checked the spam and didn’t find anything. I also did call them, but to be honest I think the guy was as confused as I was. He confirmed that the COPR mail has not been sent to me and as a result he sent to Ottawa saying that I haven’t received my COPR mail. He tried To help the best he could actually and I am thankful for him.