+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

copr expired due to medicals expired

naga2110

Oct 21, 2021
Hello, please suggest what to do in my situation.
I applied pr under cec for me and my dependents in January 2019, we got invited for landing interviews in October 2019. Unfortunately my family was in india at that time, but I was there here and I went and took my pr. Etobicoke office suggested that it is better to get my dependents here by Jan 5 2020 so that they can attend landing interview in Etobicoke office, otherwise their medical would expire and copr s will expire too. Due to some family emergencies they couldn't come to Canada by then and their coprs expired. They came back in February 2020 before covid and I requested Etobicoke office and ircc through webforms that my family landed in Canada and suggest on their copr that whether they have to redo their medical.
Till now no reply from them and their visitor visas also expired and I applied for extensions of visitor visas. No decision on those applications as well. Both pr application and visitor records extensions are showing as in progress and its almost 2 years. I don't know how to proceed. Kindly suggest on my next steps.
Thanks a lot for reading with patience .