+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Expiration Date in October 2024

Apate492

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hello all,

I understand we are all waiting for something in these forums. I am waiting for Portal 1 email and I have an expiration date of October 2024. Since there is no exact way to figure out how the portal emails are being sent, gathered from the information in these forums, it is my understanding that they are being sent based on your COPR expiration dates.

If you also have an October 2024 COPR expiration date and have received any sort of updates, please add it to this thread so people like me can keep track and worry more or less!

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
It is not based on COPR expiration date. Presumably it is a first come first serve system but some VAs work faster than others. Plus given it is nearing the end of the year, all operations are slowing down. I would temper hopes until January 2024.

Reactions: cz999 and Apate492

Apate492

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
It is not based on COPR expiration date. Presumably it is a first come first serve system but some VAs work faster than others. Plus given it is nearing the end of the year, all operations are slowing down. I would temper hopes until January 2024.
Thank you.

Nbcube

Nov 11, 2019
Hello all,

I understand we are all waiting for something in these forums. I am waiting for Portal 1 email and I have an expiration date of October 2024. Since there is no exact way to figure out how the portal emails are being sent, gathered from the information in these forums, it is my understanding that they are being sent based on your COPR expiration dates.

If you also have an October 2024 COPR expiration date and have received any sort of updates, please add it to this thread so people like me can keep track and worry more or less!
Hey,

One of my friend with October COPR expiry got his Portal mail 1 today from Etobicoke VO.

Apate492

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hello,

Any updates on the COPR October expiration dates? Has anybody received any portal emails?

I am still waiting.

Apate492

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Finally got to know my VO and SVO
PVO - Ottawa and SVO - Etobicoke

Any recent portal emails from either?

Nbcube

Nov 11, 2019
You would get it soon, IRCC is clearing all the backlogs. I have seen a lot of people getting their P1/P2 with in last couple of weeks.

Apate492

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
You would get it soon, IRCC is clearing all the backlogs. I have seen a lot of people getting their P1/P2 with in last couple of weeks.
Thank you - I hope so.
Sorry, may I know your COPR expiration date? Mine is October 22, 2024.