+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR email post COVID

iamsonal

May 25, 2020
Hi. I am working in Canada on WP. I submitted my PR application last Nov 2019.

Today, I received a COPR email mentioning that my PR application is now complete and that they have asked me to submit some documentation along with a photo for issuing my PR card. But I haven't received any mail for passport submission or an interview or flag polling. I also don't see the updated PR decision status in my online application.

Can anyone let me know whether the PR process has been changed for inland candidates?
Can anyone provide a CIC link with the new process changes?

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hi. I am working in Canada on WP. I submitted my PR application last Nov 2019.

Today, I received a COPR email mentioning that my PR application is now complete and that they have asked me to submit some documentation along with a photo for issuing my PR card. But I haven't received any mail for passport submission or an interview or flag polling. I also don't see the updated PR decision status in my online application.

Can anyone let me know whether the PR process has been changed for inland candidates?
Can anyone provide a CIC link with the new process changes?
yes check this.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/direct-copr-without-ppr-in-cic-account.688731/

• Love
Reactions: Yoruba girl

HocheolSeo

Apr 24, 2018
Just wondering, did you receive CoPR file as PDF via email too? I received CoPR file on email, just wondering if that's the real CoPR doc that I need to print off and send to the office along with a photo, or I need to wait until THE REAL CoPR document comes through a paper mail.

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just wondering, did you receive CoPR file as PDF via email too? I received CoPR file on email, just wondering if that's the real CoPR doc that I need to print off and send to the office along with a photo, or I need to wait until THE REAL CoPR document comes through a paper mail.
I’m wondering this too

amjoshi91

Nov 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am an inland candidate.

I received a phone call this morning to confirm that I am in Canada followed by which I see in my GCKey Profile that my file is approved but I am not able to download the COPR. The COPR is not a link that can be downloaded from the GCKey profile. Does CIC email the COPR and next steps (Photo for PR Card) or do they send it in the GCKey profile itself?

How long does it take after the profile shows approved to get the next steps and the COPR?

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I received a phone call this morning to confirm that I am in Canada followed by which I see in my GCKey Profile that my file is approved but I am not able to download the COPR. The COPR is not a link that can be downloaded from the GCKey profile. Does CIC email the COPR and next steps (Photo for PR Card) or do they send it in the GCKey profile itself?

How long does it take after the profile shows approved to get the next steps and the COPR?
Hello. Thats good news. Just wait. You will get pdf file within a week or 2 and instruction via email.

rickyhai11

Jan 12, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Have you received CoPR through your email from IRCC ? I am the same situation. My application online got approved yesterday and now waiting for CoPR email?