+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR details in IRCC tracker vanished after Passport Submission.

vavinash1990

Feb 2, 2021
Hi,

I submitted my passport after getting an RFV. I crossed the 30 day deadline by 15 days. I submitted an explanation letter and also sent a web form explaining the circumstances of the delay.

Before submitting, I checked the IRCC tracker and saw the COPR number, expiry etc. But now after 2 weeks, it says "Not available yet". Also, got an update that the decision envelope for your application is sent.

What could be the reasons for removing COPR details?

LisaVon

Jul 22, 2023
Hey,

I am in a similar situation. I submitted my passport and today the e-copr details vanished. Did you receive any update on your application???

Thanks!

vavinash1990

Feb 2, 2021
I got my visa stamped the next day. If your place of birth or any other details are absent in the IRCC tracker, they fill it in and generate another COPR. In my case, my wife's place of birth was empty. The next data that got filled and we got my passports as well

LisaVon

Jul 22, 2023
I submitted it on the 10th of July. Haven't got any update yet neither did I receive the passport back. How long did the stamping take for you?

vavinash1990

Feb 2, 2021
IRCC received the passport on 18th April and shipped it on 25th April. On the 24th, I saw COPR was missing. Later I got my daughter added and recently submitted our passports again on 17th July.

Rizu

Nov 16, 2017
I got my visa stamped the next day. If your place of birth or any other details are absent in the IRCC tracker, they fill it in and generate another COPR. In my case, my wife's place of birth was empty. The next data that got filled and we got my passports as well
Hi, which country had you applied from?
I am from UK, had submitted by documents to VFS for COPR on 24th Jul 2023, on the VFS tracker it says documents received by IRCC on 25th Jul 2023 but there is no update since then.

Seebu2021

Dec 5, 2023
We sent our passports and before that we asked for passport submission extension as I was out of country, but we manage to send passports within 30 days, then after two weeks COPR details vanished from tracker and our passports return without stamping. In our profile we receive message asking when I will be back, we updated all info and now again waiting for new PPR. Any suggestions in this case.