+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
Hi, my VO is also Etobicoke
So all steps in tracker are completed, except for my spouse - elegibility not started yet.
I saw an update on the portal yesterday: Final decision - December 6, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
And I see COPR numbers and expiry dates on trackers since yesterday. Is this a good sign that the application is approved?
You will get a portal emails.

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
IRCC is getting so slow in releasing portal emails and COPR. Christmas break is just around the corner so I am guessing, at this rate we will all get it in January. Unless a miracle happen (I hope so) and they will send a bunch of COPR and Portal emails before Christmas. That will make us all happy.

vky0123

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
Hi, my final decision on GC key is Oct 4 and could see COPR details on Oct 5. No update since.
Can anyone confirm if all these people have Etobicoke VO as their PVO or SVO?
Hey i have same timeline but i did not hear anything yet. I don't know what is my visa office how do we check it?

vky0123

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
I received P1 today from Etobicoke. I phone them last week and ask and they told me Primary VO is Ottawa.
I got Passport request October 17th but i am currently in Canada so sent the Webform to update them, but did not get any response after that any idea what is the timeline after that?

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Hi, my VO is also Etobicoke
So all steps in tracker are completed, except for my spouse - elegibility not started yet.
I saw an update on the portal yesterday: Final decision - December 6, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
And I see COPR numbers and expiry dates on trackers since yesterday. Is this a good sign that the application is approved?
Hi, did you got portal email yet ?

guramritpal

Jul 11, 2016
@walnorez @avnijain and others

COPR generated 2 weeks ago but no RFV email till date . Meanwhile, I traveled Canada on TRV and currently in Canada. All stages passed as per PR tracker but GIC status shows In Progress.

Going through this thread, I feel Should I wait for IRCC to generate PPR or just update them that I am now in Canada. Would Like to opt for Virtual landing. Is this going to speed up process as IRCC wouldn't be wasting time to iniate RFV/PPR.

Please provide your inputs.