+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
friends, I'm a little bit lost. we received COPR 10 days ago.(November 17th) in tracker all sections in tracker are completed. In GCKey we see Final Decision.
My husband is main applicant , he has 4 dependents-myself and our three small kids. Husband and me are all completed, children’s BGC status in the tracker is “in process .” and we still haven't received the RVF letter..
What to expect in your opinion?
Children's doesn't need Background check. Mine are like that too. They are still in progress.

Reactions: KseniaRafalovich

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
Mine is the same, PVO is Ottawa and SVO is Etobicoke. No update since October 4. Did you call IRCC or use any other method?
I didn't use the Kai method. I actually phone them November 21, 2023 to ask where our VO because I don't know where our application is so they told me that Primary VO is Ottawa but they didn't say the SVO i just saw it in the email when I received P1 it comes from Etobicoke

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Called IRCC today to understand why I havent got Portal 1 email yet (my Final decision and COPR updated in tracker on Nov 21st, 2023) and agent said that it could take weeks or even a month so not to worry. My PVO is Nova Scotia and SVO is Etobicoke.

Sep 23, 2023
Called IRCC today to understand why I havent got Portal 1 email yet (my Final decision and COPR updated in tracker on Nov 21st, 2023) and agent said that it could take weeks or even a month so not to worry. My PVO is Nova Scotia and SVO is Etobicoke.
Are u a CEC applicant? I am a PNP applicant. Do the timeframes for portal emails differ for CEC and PNP apart from processing times?